The times of "going on a diet" are over. This has proven to be an unsuccessful approach and 95% of dieters regain their weight back. Why? Traditional weight loss diets and pills provide short term fixes. When people stop dieting and stop the pills, they gain their weight back. To make matters worse, crash diets actually cause you to gain MORE body fat and decrease your metabolism. This means that each time you "stop and start dieting," it gets harder and harder to lose weight and easier to gain weight.
The key to success is to create lifestyle changes that you can live with. It is a shift from your old way of responding to food ; to the new you. And we will help you get there!
Each client receives:
● A customized caloric level and a complete balanced meal plan including recommended grams of carbohydrate, protein, total fat, saturated fat, insoluble fiber, soluble fiber, and much more.
● Nutrient analysis to determine if nutritional supplements will benefit overall wellness and weight loss.
● Skills to adapt into your lifestyle that promote weight loss.
● Behavior modification strategies that teach you how to gain control of your individual obstacles so you will reach your long term results.
● Professional advice that empowers you to move forward instead of judging your setbacks.
● Coaching that encourages lifestyle changes and working on individual goals.
● A way to meet your goal weight in a healthy and natural way... that will keep it off permanently!
● Call today and we will develop your personalized weight loss package with special pricing for those desiring long term coaching and accountability.
It doesn't matter if you have 10 pounds or 60 plus pounds to lose, we will help you identify strategies that work for you. We practice evidence based guidelines and apply the principles and research of those who have lost weight and permanently kept it off.
If you are serious about becoming educated and adopting healthy eating habits that will permanently change your life, then we are the answer. We understand everyone has different eating habits and this is why we provide a customized program to help you focus on balancing your diet and lifestyle to achieve lasting weight loss.
We teach the strategies and tools to help you make lifestyle changes for reducing and managing excess body weight and body fat reduction.
Copyright ©2010 Nutritional Health Services | Web Design for Healthcare Professionals
The information provided here is to help make informed decisions about your health. It is not a substitute for the advice or treatment given
by your doctor or dietitian. Please consult with a registered dietitian or your doctor if you have any questions about the information on this website.